CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

juz a minit... 2 =)

mummy~ nak balik... T_T

skarang kan,, act sedey bangat... sob2,, i try 2 became some1 y 64 sgt cheer... everybody said my life running happy like nothing happen... i hate 2 cry now a days... my face will turn 2 red... my nose will produce unknown liquid... eeeuuwww,, what disgust im talking about=P hahahaaa... the rain water from this eye might damage my powder where apply on my skin face... hahahaaa... nonsense... xde maknenye...

sgt bz skrg,, i love this life... b4 this i could achieved whtever i want in front me,, but now,, i juz let my career n my life style b4 2 focus something dull and useless... now i realize... am i to late until this time??? come on,, u r 'O positive' b like ur beautiful n fare's skin mom... she so strong,, charisma,, hight option,, intelligent in every skills,, could become anything that she want and wish for... yeeahh,, i had a mento here... la tahzan,, she might said that... i believe on u mom,, i will never regret,, if my future would deciding by u... you knew who r me more then others... dad,, c u soon... =)

EVERYTHING IS ABOUT MY MIND... this cheer girl have a spirit after talking whatever she want... hahahaaa... everytime always like this... that why i create this blog,, free je=P

plus,, skarang sale,, of course i LIKE!!! aku x penah berjaye mengawal diri drp tidak membeli barang y aku nak... kali ni,, i believe!!! coz,, cian mummy sama daddy... =( aku perabis rete je... da la x aply loan,, benar2 ajar aku berjimat... because of u mom n dad...

Ya Allah,, berkati dan rahmati kami dan umat islam seluruhnya... aminn...

0 comments: