CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

world~A7X_dear gOd

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me Can't help but wish that I was there Back where I'd
love to be, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you is To hold her when I'm not around
When I'm much too far away We all need that person who can be true to you But I left her when
I found her And now I wish I'd stayed Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired I'm missing you again oh
no Once again There's nothing here for me on this barren road There's no one here while the city
sleeps And all the shops are closed Can't help but think of the times I've had with you Pictures
and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah Dear God the only thing I ask of you
is To hold her when I'm not around When I'm much too far away We all need that person who
can be true to you I left her when I found her And now I wish I'd stayed Cause I'm lonely and
I'm tired I'm missing you again oh no Once again Some search, never finding a way Before long,
they waste away I found you, something told me to stay I gave in, to selfish ways And how I
miss someone to hold When hope begins to fade A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find Dear God the only thing I ask of you is To
hold her when I'm not around When I'm much too far away We all need the person who can be
true to you I left her when I found her And now I wish I'd stayed Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no Once again
# like this band most ... huhuuu... i love their guitar sound... =) =>

0 comments: